Comment on page
Here, you will find everything you need for verification before accessing Adjútor
The Adjútor API service requires authentication to be able to consume the services. Authentication is performed via Bearer Authentication.
- Every endpoint requires authentication, so you will need to add the following header to authenticate each request:
- API requests without authentication will also fail.
- 1.Navigate to the 'Business' menu and select 'apps'.
- 2.Click on the 'Create an app' button (located at the top right section of the page) and enter the required details.
- 3.While creating an app ensure you select all necessary API services you wish to access.
- 4.Click on 'save details' and the key would be instantly copied into your computer's clipboard which can now be pasted within the environment variable of your application.
If you suspect that your key has been compromised, the API key should be instantly revoked and regenerated. This can be done within the same Admin panel where the key was previously generated.
- 1.Navigate to the 'Business' menu and select 'apps'
- 2.Click on 'view details' for the particular app whose API key you wish to reset.
- 3.Click to “Reset app key“
- 4.A new API Key is automatically regenerated and instantly copied to your clipboard.
- 1.If you do not include your API key when making a request, or you use an incorrect/outdated key, the request will fail.
- 2.Your API keys carry many privileges, so be sure to treat it as you would any other password and grant access only to those who need it. Do not share your secret API keys in publicly accessible areas such as GitHub, etc.